Change is inevitable, thus we must prepare for it and learn how anticipate it. To get there, we must quickly adapt and see it as a springboard towards novelty concepts. Put in place some constructive management solutions to counter opposing forces, stay focussed and flexible, and work on the capacity to move fast instead of staying unresponsive.
Six solutions for a good and constructive management of change :
- Communicate constantly and positively;
- Express lessons learned with your colleagues;
- Understand change phases;
- Welcome resisting forces to free yourself;
- Observe yourself, and ask evaluate your response;
- Take actions with or without fear.