Identify the defensive attitudes that often become obstacles when building lasting relationships: important things left unsaid, judgement, interpretation, manipulation, wanting control and more. Discover ways of protecting the development of durable relationships that are fun for all parties.
Learn how to speak from the heart:
- Express your needs when they arise;
- Respectfully share your opinion rather than keeping everything bottled up;
- Do not feel the need to agree to everything, respect your limits;
- Learn to verify things for yourself instead of fantasizing about it;
- Two ears and one mouth —listen to others attentively;
- The stress from arguing or the good from sharing;
- It is better to laugh about your mistakes rather than dramatize them;
- From negative emotions to constructive relationships.